The objective of the Service Team is ministry, serving others in love. (Rom. 12:1, Gal. 5:13, 1 Tim. 3:10, Eph. 4:1-13, Matt. 22:39, Acts 2:42-47)
Their duties include:
1) Coordinate visitation and pastoral care in cooperation with
2) Oversee visitation of shut-ins, widows and widowers, the
disabled, and the hospitalized.
3) Oversee disbursement of the Benevolent Fund in cooperation
with the Pastor.
4) Oversee cards, letters, gifts and flowers to sick or struggling
church family members, hospital patients, the bereaved, and
persons to be honored.
5) Oversee the Woodland Nursery Ministry.